Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Toys For Me!

Mommie and Daddy took me to the greatest place today, FAO Schwartz! There were so many neat things in that store and I even got to play the big Piano on the floor. We watched two guys dance on the Piano as well and they played a song about Chinese Food! There was also this really cool car there too that I can sit in and drive around like Momme's car. (Hint, hint Santa!) I bet Sean Preston has one of those.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet Tom Hanks is jealous! Move over Tom H, here comes Jason Lester on the piano, even if he isn't BIG.

Anonymous said...

Santa was thinking that the car should be saved for after mom & dad are in their house ??

Anonymous said...

Coincidentally, Tom Presto was in NYC over the weekend with a group of seniors (citizens). He told me that FAO opened up again. I was so glad to learn that. Grammy has a fox, armadillo, mouse and other puppets from there.