
8!
I turned 8 today and I am also feeling so much better than I was yesterday. Mommie says I am not 100% yet but I am getting there. I finally made it down to see my Great Grandma and Grandpap and we had a wonderful Father's Day here in Ft. Myers. They were so impressed with my 8 month skills that I was showing off too. I did my cruising, vocalized my expanded vocabulary of Dada, Baba, and Blah Blah, I showed off my amazing Cheerio eating abilities, and my newest skill of crawling! Mommie said I would never do that but I proved her wrong this week. Grandpap showed me his really cool model airplanes and helicopters. The helicopter scared me a little bit at first but I got used to it really fast and wanted to try flying it too. Daddy said I have to wait until I get older though. Oh well. Tuesday we are going to Clearwater Beach where Nona grew up and Mommie lived when she was little. Mommie says we are going to swim in the Gulf Of Mexico and play on the white sand beach. I can't wait! I better start studying my Spanish, but not until after my bath.
2 comments:
I am way too old to be seeing bathtub pictures of my brother, thank you very much. For my sanity, please tell me he's got on a big ol' pair of swim trunks!
Yes, he was decent! What is this, some kind of porn sight???? I don't think so!
Post a Comment