Connor of Arabia
This is my friend Connor, he is married to my Nona and I love playing with him. Mommie says he is in the Air Force and is getting ready to take a trip over to Saudi Arabia for 6 months. I don't know where that is, but it sounds really far away. While he's gone Nona is going to come and live in San Francisco. That means I will get to see her every day which will be fun, butI will miss Connor a lot.
This is my friend Connor, he is married to my Nona and I love playing with him. Mommie says he is in the Air Force and is getting ready to take a trip over to Saudi Arabia for 6 months. I don't know where that is, but it sounds really far away. While he's gone Nona is going to come and live in San Francisco. That means I will get to see her every day which will be fun, butI will miss Connor a lot.
2 comments:
Lucky Connor who gets to spend time with Jason!
We are still hoping that Connor will not have to go overseas.....then he can play with Jason more often!
I was so sorry to hear the news that Conner may be going to Saudi Arabia and we will be praying that he does not have to go...keeping you close in Prayer, all of you and Nona too. God Bless! Jeanne
Post a Comment