Thursday, May 31, 2007


Words Of Wisdom
My vocabulary is really starting to grow and boy is it so much easier to tell Mommie and Daddy what I want now. I officially have over 30 words and I am learning more every day. I have even moved on to some two word combos! Here are a list of my words along with a video of me using them.

1.Uh Oh!
2. Ball
3. Dog
4. Bird
5. Up (pronounced "Pup")- used for both up and down
6. More
7. Hi- one of my particular favorites!
8. Mama
9. Dada
10. Bye- I also make sure to wave as well
11. Boom
12. Ducky
13. Choo-Choo- it means train and I used to say "too-too" but now I have it down
14. No- another favorite
15. Moo- talking about those cute cows or milk if I am thirsty
16. Hot- Mommie's coffee or if the water in my tub isn't right. I also have learned how to cool stuff off by blowing on it.
17. Hat
18. Nona- Mommie's Mommie
19. This- I also point to what it is I want when I say this.
20. Baby
21. Poop
22. Soup- which also sounds a lot like #21
23. Help- (pronounced "Hup")
24. Boat- (pronounced "Boop")
25. Home
26. Tea
27. Bubble- boy am I crazy about these.
28. Elmo- (pronounced "Melmo")
29. Kate- my nanny
30. Shh- I make sure to tell people when the baby is sleeping
31. Pool- I love my swim class!
32. Paper- (pronounced "Pa-poo")
33. Teeth- (pronounced "Teet")
34. Yes- (pronounced "huh-ha") with a nod of the head
35. Purple
36. Blue
37. Dat- which means cat
38. Dirt

1 comment:

Marie Lester said...

#39 GRAMMY