Friday, September 14, 2007


5!
I turned 5 months old today and boy was it exciting for me. I started my morning at around 7:30am with a 6 ouncer becuase last night I decided I was a big girl now and ready to sleep through the night. I then practiced my rolling over and standing in my Exersaucer. Then it was time to eat my yummy cereal breakfast with my parents and my brother. I took a nap around 9:30 for about an hour and then I was ready to head out to the playground for some fun! I then had sweet potatoes (my favorite) for lunch and some relaxing before my nap at 2pm. I usually don't sleep as long as my brother in the afternoon which is nice since I then have some one on one time with my parents. Then it was time for more sitting practice (I've almost got it!) and good play time. I also got to read my favorite magazine and look at the pictures in my brothers book. We then had dinner and Mommie let me taste some of her desert. Daddy gave my luxurious bath treatment with a good head scrub and I was off to bed.
Ahhhh....what a wonderful day!

No comments: