8 is GREAT!I turned 8 months old today and I am getting to be such a big girl now! I am still a full inch taller than my big brother was at this age and I weigh a whopping 20 lbs. Mommie says I am tall and slender but that am starting to get really heavy now. Just to help her out so she won't have to carry me around as much I am starting to learn how to crawl. For now I am getting good at flipping over (which is so much fun when I am getting my diaper changed), turning around, and dragging myself across the floor to get at something but watch out, I will be on the move at any moment! I am also really good at standing and even taking a cruising step or two. I love eating bread, cookies, and cheerios all by myself too! I can't wait to be 9, check back then to see all of my skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment