Monday, January 14, 2008


9 is sooooo fine!
Now that Mommie found her camera she is able to share my major milestone of reaching 9. That means I am almost double digits and I have all kinds of mad skills. I am totally mobile now cruising all over the place. Mommie and Daddy had to put up gates becuase if you put me down on the floor I am off like a flash across the room. I also have 9 teeth now and am chowing down on chicken, beef, and broccoli like my big brother. Filet is my favorite though! I also am quite the conversationalist babbling all kinds of current events. Mommie and Daddy say I am getting too big too fast. I don't think so though, I like being a big girl.

2 comments:

cj and reggie bffl said...

aaaaah she is so cute now that she is older she looks like a little rebbelx

cj and reggie bffl said...

we liked sweetness in the snow as the childeren were enjoying their time togetherxxaaaaah!!!