
Bad Hair Day
Mommie and Daddy decided that I needed to have my hair cut. I wasn't sure what they meant but Mommie assured me it would be fun and I would look fabulous afterwards. Off we went to Snippity Crickets and a lady who I thought was going to be nice traumatized me! She took these awful metal things to my head and my beautiful golden brown locks fell to the ground all around me! It was so awful I burst into tears and tried to get her to stop. Nothing worked and Daddy, that jerk, even held my arms down so she could keep going! That is the last time I let Mommie talk me into something like that!
Bad Mommie!
Mommie and Daddy decided that I needed to have my hair cut. I wasn't sure what they meant but Mommie assured me it would be fun and I would look fabulous afterwards. Off we went to Snippity Crickets and a lady who I thought was going to be nice traumatized me! She took these awful metal things to my head and my beautiful golden brown locks fell to the ground all around me! It was so awful I burst into tears and tried to get her to stop. Nothing worked and Daddy, that jerk, even held my arms down so she could keep going! That is the last time I let Mommie talk me into something like that!
Bad Mommie!
1 comment:
Aww! Poor Jason!
Doesn't Mommie and Daddy know that all the cool boys have long hair these days?! If Jason's going to rock out on his piano, he's gotta have the locks to go with the tunes.
Post a Comment