
Daddy's New Do
I almost forgot to tell everyone about Daddy's new hairdo that he came home with from Burning Man. Everything was so exciting with my new baby brother or sister on the way we got distracted. Anyway, Daddy decided that he wanted to change his haircolor and I think it's really neat. Mommie wondered if I would be scared when I saw him but I actually thought it was really funny and I wanted to reach out and touch it. It's growing out now though and pretty soon it will be back to the old way.
2 comments:
So daddy, are you going to tell your one and only, at least for now son about that realy cool suit you wore at Burning Man, and how nice and fuzzy it was? I bet I would like to touch it too!
hey daddy, that previous comment wasn't anonymous. I'm only 10 months old and my channeler had problems signing me up....
Post a Comment